We Offer Your Family:
- Sealants, fluoridation, and oral hygiene instruction
- Fillings, inlays, onlays, crowns, and bridges
- Root canal treatment
- Non-surgical treatment of gum disease
- Tooth extractions
- Temporal mandibular joint evaluations (TMJ)
- Fixed and removable bridges
- Cosmetic dentistry, including: bonding, veneers, and teeth whitening
- Implant restoration treatment
- Dentures (Complete set, repairs, and relines)
Patients are seen on an appointment basis only. Please call in advance so Amanda or Kaleigh may reserve a convenient appointment time. Our staff does their best to honor time commitments and hope our patients allow the same courtesy. If there is a need to change an appointment, please give 48 hours advance notice to accommodate other patients who may desire the allotted time.
We understand how uncomfortable and stressful a dental emergency can be. We will respond to your emergency needs as promptly as possible. Most of the dental emergencies of our patients are handled the same day. Calling early in the day is greatly appreciated allowing us to accommodate you more easily into our scheduled day. If a problem arises when the office is closed, please call the office phone and your call will be transferred to Dr. Shouman or Dr. Tegerdine.